Driven Technologies is a recognized leader in IT Solutions that secures, modernizes, and connects multi-cloud infrastructure, applications, and data for our clients. Our holistic approach was built with our customers in mind to provide one-to-one service during all phases of a project. The organization is seeking an IT Manager to join our team.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growth-oriented technology company at the ground floor. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years, or other relevant experience.
This position is remote.
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Maintain, upgrade Microsoft 365 Systems around messaging, teams and other producitivy tools
- Experience migrating, merging multiple M365 domains and also migrating from Google workspace.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure.
- Onboarding of new users.
- Grant access for users to required
- Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years of experience working in IT operations.
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python or C++ is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
Microsoft Windows Server; Microsoft Office 365/Azure, ADFS, Dir Sync, and Azure; Exchange; Microsoft Defender and Security Suite, Active Directory, DNS, Wins, DHCP; Anti-virus/spam devices, Terminal Services; ESX VMware; TCP/IP; PowerShell and VB Script, Quest Migration Manager for Active Directory and Exchange, Quest On-demand Migration, BitTitan MigrationWiz.
- Microsoft 365 Certified or MCSE Productivity Certified
- CCNA or higher
- Connectwise MSP Software Experience
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience: Salary range $90,000 – $120,000
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Additional Company Paid Holidays in addition to PTO
- Premium medical, dental, vision benefits
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Participation Availability
To apply, please send resume to Careers@driven.tech
Driven Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to diversity in our workplace, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, ethnicity, veteran status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local statutes, regulations, and ordinances.